Sometimes, when you have a sprinkler system that is getting older, it pays to consider replacing rather than repairing.
Just like televisions and cell phones, landscape irrigation has undergone some amazing technological advances in the last 5 years. In fact, if you own a system that is over 20 years old, installing a new system that is properly designed could actually pay for itself and protect your landscaping investment within a few years.
When you call us, the first thing we do is properly assess the system you currently have. We thoroughly check it for leaks, damage, coverage and efficiency. Many times, the homeowner is surprised to find out that by the time you add up the cost of the repairs needed and lack of efficiency provided by your current sprinkler system, it’s often cheaper to upgrade to a brand new one.
Why Upgrade or Replace Your Old System? Here are some key reasons:
- Your new system comes with an industry leading warranty.
- We install and take advantage of the latest water saving technology.
- Clients can save up to 30% over previous yearly water bills.
- Fewer heads offer better coverage of your lawn and landscape.
- Greener grass with less water.
- Longer life and more durability.
- Five year warranty (longest in the industry).
- Up to 33% less cost than older systems.
- More advanced weather-smart systems.
- Patented Rain Curtain technology.