Professional Holiday Landscape Lighting Installation
New Jersey’s Outdoor Solutions Specialists
We install holiday lighting on residential and commercial properties.
Use colorful festive lighting to brighten your home this holiday season. Seasonal lighting adds a joyous holiday feel to parties and gatherings, creating a winter wonderland.
After thorough planning, installing exterior lighting begins with measuring the area that lights are to be hung. Eaves, windows, doors, shrubs and trees need to be considered. It’s important to calculate the number of light strands needed, purchase the lights, decide upon the installation method (transparent tape, tacks, twist ties, etc), determine the spacing needed to secure the lights and understand what other equipment is necessary to access the desired locations.
Installing holiday lighting is a big job! Consider allowing us to take on the task of installing holiday lighting for you during your busy holiday season.
We work with both residential and commercial customers in the planning, installing, removing and storing of holiday lighting.
5 Reasons You Should Consider Using Our Professionals for Your Holiday Lighting Needs
- When we are creating a design for your holiday lighting, we take into consideration the electric usage.
- We will design a lighting plan with your input and approval prior to installation. The end result will be a professional installation and an attractive appearance.
- We will install and take down lighting. This assists you in making safety a priority for you and your family during the holiday season.
- We will store the lights to free up space in your home and/or garage.
- Estimates for your home lighting project are always FREE!
Beautiful lighting displays can be accomplished using string lights or icicle lights. We also offer wreaths, garlands and a host of other ornamental displays for your lawn. We will provide a free at-home consultation to understand your vision and assist you in determining the specifics of your holiday lighting plan.
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission estimated 14,700 holiday related ER-treated injuries occur annually. The most frequent holiday decorating incidents involve falls, lacerations and back strains. We will keep you safe so that you can enjoy the holiday season to its fullest.
Call us at (732) 679-7474 for a free consultation today!
We can help make your holidays special and less stressful for you and your family.